[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Tronix » Sign up for Tronix! » Lol Hiya... (A piece of history)
Lol Hiya...
UbuntuDate: Sunday, 2011-04-24, 5:35 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Tronix Moderator
I got bored....I decided to say something here for no reason, even if Tronix as A clan is dead... To bad the clan did not survive. I write this knowing that no one will ever see this message, that is why I am doing it. If you happen to find this message, I really have no idea why you would find it. I guess you are a crazy googler or something of that nature. If your wondering what Tronix was I will tell you. Tronix was a Armagetron Advance clan; that died young. It never really go anywhere. The clan did have servers though, nice ones at that. Before Tronix died, Zombie (The leader) was even experimenting with a sweet racing server. But sadly, one day the leader disappeared; saying that his computer had died. After a couple of weeks everyone left the clan due to the fact that Zombie never returned. I tried to make a Tronix 2 clan actually, but nothing became of it so that is a whole different story. Sadly, for how small we were we actually had some really good players. This clan could of done things but, oh well. That is in the past, like two years ago actually. So that is the summary of the Tronix story. The Tronix site was never taken down, so everything all us members discussed is still in cyberspace for really no reason at all. Kind of ironic....

I will stick with this clan to the end!

Forum » Tronix » Sign up for Tronix! » Lol Hiya... (A piece of history)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free web hostinguCoz